The Fitness Center is a community health club, with over 1,000 members of all ages and fitness levels. With state-of-the-art equipment, free weights, and group exercise classes, The Fitness Center offers something for everyone, from the first-time exerciser to the weight-lifting veteran. The Fitness Center is located in New Prague, Minnesota (USA.)
The Fitness Center staff is ready to help you lose weight, get in shape, and achieve your goals through healthy eating, exercise, and attention to your body. In short, we are ready to help you Commit To Fit!
Our floor staff and group fitness class instructors are ready to help you achieve your fitness goals. Meet our staff …
The Fitness Center offers a full range of affordable services and fitness opportunities for both members and non-members.
- Monthly Memberships. You can choose the membership plan that is right for your schedule, your budget and level of commitment. We offer reasonably-priced monthly plans for individuals, couples and families. We also offer discounts for “golden age” members.Memberships can be paid in full for one month, up to 12 months, or we offer open-ended monthly membership options. Members enjoy unlimited use of our facilities and equipment and may attend group fitness classes without paying additional fees. Contact us to learn more about our membership options and rates.We work with many insurance companies’ reimbursement programs, and offer the Silver Sneakers and Silver and Fit Programs for Medicare-eligible recipients. Contact your health plan to see if you qualify for one of these programs.
- Group Fitness Classes. We offer a wide array of classes for people of all ages and skill levels, from step classes to Pilates-style classes. Group fitness classes are free of charge to Fitness Center members. See the full class schedule here.
- Personal Training. Our certified personal trainers will work closely with you to design and execute a program that fits your style and accomplishes your fitness goals. Learn more and meet our personal trainers here.
- Body Check. Do you need help reaching your fitness or weight loss goals? Or do you just have a hard time staying focused? Learn more about our Body Check weight-loss and accountability program.
- Strength and Accountability Training (SWAT) program. SWAT is a personalized, six-week training program. Gain strength and accountability with an independent program provided as an alternative to personal training. SWAT includes:
- 30-minute goal setting session
- One hour personal training session
- Personalized program created by one of our experts
- Accountability with an exercise specialist
Equipment and Amenities
Whether you’re battling back from an injury or simply fighting the battle of the bulge, the Fitness Center is the place for you. Take a look at our outstanding facilities and equipment.
We offer a wide array of top-of-the-line exercise equipment, including cardiovascular and strengthening equipment for fitness enthusiasts of all levels — from the first-time exerciser to the weight-lifting veteran.
Our beautiful 8,000 square-foot facility also includes a whirlpool, sauna and childcare area, making it a great place to work out — not just for short-term goals, but for a lifetime.
- Cardio area
- Free weight area with weight machines
- Clean, spacious locker rooms
- Multi-vision television system
- Free supervised play area for kids
Supervised Child Play
It’s hard to find time to exercise when you’re caring for your kids. Let us help. We offer supervised child play. The play area is open during the hours shown so you can take a class or come in for a workout.
Supervised child play is free for all Fitness Center members while you work out! We offer free care for children ages 5 months and older, up to a 2 hour maximum per child per day. This offer is open to Fitness Center members only, and you must remain in the building while your kids are here.
Receive a free membership for yourself and a family member plus free registration for all Fitness Center challenges and special classes if you volunteer to staff our child play area! Send us a message if you are interested.
Supervised Child Play Hours
Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m. – noon and 5:15 to 7:45 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – noon
The Fitness Center
504 Sixth Ave NW
New Prague, Minnesota 56071