Jan. 8 – March 18, 2018
- Register by January 3
- No appointment necessary, register at the Fitness Center front desk
- Members – $20
- Non-Members – $40 (includes six visits to the Fitness Center)
- Teams of two
- Weekly weigh-ins and accountability
- Private Facebook page for nutrition and exercise tips, motivation and support
- Beginning and end measurements and digital body composition analysis
- Winners will be determined by percentage of weight lost during the 10-week challenge
- The top pair will be determined by adding each individual’s total weight loss percentage together
- The top team wins a FREE one-year membership to the Fitness Center!
Initial weigh-in schedule
Participants are required to weigh in before the challenge begins
- Wed., Jan. 3, 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Thurs., Jan. 4, 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Fri., Jan. 5, 5:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Sat., Jan. 6, 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Sun., Jan. 7, 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Regular weigh-in schedule
Begins the week of Jan. 15
- Wed. and Thurs., 5:30 .a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Fri. 5:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Sat. and Sun., 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Participants are allowed to miss one weigh-in during the 10-week challenge. Participants who miss more than one weigh-in will not be eligible to win the grand prize.
For questions or more information, call the Fitness Center at 952-257-8811 or stop by the front desk.